Recipes are a big feature of the Country Skills Blog –
- Creamy home-smoked salmon pasta
- Frugal Food – stuffed breast of lamb, roast dinner on a budget
- Jerk Seasoning – perfect for BBQ season, when weather permits?
- What’s Your Beef? Beth’s wonderful home-cured salt beef (with recipe for salt beef with horseradish sauce)
- BBQ Treats – home-made thyme and tomato beef burgers
- Jerk Pork Ribs – a bargain BBQ treat
- Maple Bacon – and a bonus summer salad
- Last Minute Christmas – perfect giblet stock
Recent posts from related categories –
Finally, Smoking & Curing posts are collected here.
Read more from the Country Skills blog >>