The suppliers I have used for projects, and would recommend, grouped roughly by category. They will nearly all be UK specialist suppliers, though some may be able to ship overseas. New suppliers will be added as time goes by.
If you notice broken links, please please let me know using the comments box.
Curing & Smoking
- Weschenfelder – Curing, butchery and sausage making supplies.
- Hot Smoked – Hot and cold smoking equipment and consumables.
- Freecycle UK – So far the very best source I’ve found of glass demijohns!
- The Home Brew Shop – Excellent suppliers of all the necessary (and less-necessary!) bits and bobs you’ll want to acquire if you get into brewing in earnest.
- Making Your Own Candles – Have a really nice selection of good-quality starter kits, though they’re less useful for buying bits and bobs (for which I would use eBay).
- No Preserving suppliers currently listed